ABFER Research Digest
The Asian Bureau of Finance and Economic Research is pleased to present its 5th Digest. This Digest summarizes selected papers presented in the ABFER Annual Conference 2017.
In this issue:
- An Unintended Consequence of Historical Land Ceiling Legislation: Impact on Land Acquisition and Corporate Investment in India
- Behavioral Bias in Haze: Evidence from Air Pollution and the Disposition Effect in China
- Disaggregate Sales and Stock Returns
- Drivers of Effort: Evidence from Employee Absenteeism
- Habits and Leverage
- Modelling Yields at the Lower Bound through Regime Shifts
- Politicizing Consumer Credit
- Why do Publicly Listed Firms Evade Taxes? Evidence from China
Call For Papers
The call for paper for ABFER 6th Annual Conference 2018 is now open.
Please refer 4509326031 for more details.
Announcement from ABFER Senior Fellows
click here to view
Asian Monetary Policy Forum 2016
4th ABFER Annual Conference 2016
- Fissures in Global Financial System
- What is Happening to Bond Market Liquidity?
- Hayek v. Keynes in the 21st Century (or Why I think Finance Education Matters More Now than Ever